Friday 14 August 2015

Trick or Treat

Hello and Happy Friday! I haven't  being playing with paper this week but I did break out a ross Stitch kit that I hadn't touched in at least two years. It's been good to do something else crafty for a change.

I did want to make a card today and made another Halloween card with a stamp I bought last year on clearance and never got a chance to use until now.

I'm pretty happy with how the card turned out.





Below is a list of the supplies I used to make my card.

Stamps: Stampendeous - Kitty Candy Kiddoo,  Fiskars - Halloween Night (Sentiment),  Lawn Fawn - Argyle Backdrops
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Hero Arts - Lime Green & Grape Juice Shadow Ink
Copic Markers:  Skin - E00, E11, R20  Hair - V12, V15, V17  Orange - YR04, E19, YR18  Green - YG21, YG23, YG25  Cat - C00, C1, C3  Shadow - W00, W1, W3
Other: Recollections - Card Stock & Midnight Magic Halloween Enamel Dots

Thanks so much for dropping by. All comments are appreciated. Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment