Friday 25 September 2015

Happy Birthday Ballet - Mojo416

Hello and Happy Friday! I wanted to make a card for a little girl that is turning 3 tomorrow and went through my stamps and found the Pure Innocence Tutu Cute stamp set from MFT Stamps.  Since she just started ballet classes, I thought this would be the perfect image.

I used the current sketch from Mojo Monday



Here are a couple of pictures of my card.





Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamp - P.I. Tutu Cute,  P.I. Birthday Girl (Sentiment)
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Stax,  Scribbles and Blueprints 13
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Stella and Rose-Hazel 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20  Hair-E51, E53, E13, E15  Clothes-RV52, R81, R83, R85
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Wink of Stella - Clear Brush Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by.  Have a great night! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment