Tuesday 15 September 2015

Happy Halloween Candy Corn

Hello, I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest made by Alanna Wharf of Sleepless Stamper.

Here is a picture of her card.


I wanted to use white card stock as the background but wasn't quite sure how I was going to do the white layer of stamping. I decided to use Versamark Ink and Wow's Clear Matte embossing powder and I 'm really happy with how it turned out.






Below is a list of the supplies I used to make my card.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Argyle Backdrops & MFT Stamps' P.I. Batty About You
Ink: Versamark,  Versafine - Oynx Black, Hero Arts Shadow Ink - Orange Soda and Butter Bar
Embossing Powder: Wow - Clear Matte
Dies: Spellbinders - Nested Candy Corn,  Mama Elephant - Peek A Frame
Other: DCWV - 6x6 Burlap Paper Stack, American Crafts - Jute Ribbbon,  Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by, Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment