Tuesday 29 September 2015

Nuts About You - Card Concept #40

I decide to make a card for the current challenge of (Forest Friends) at The Card Concept.



My card is (CAS) clean and simple, where the image and sentiment pop on the card.

Here are a couple of pictures of my card.






Below is a list of the supplies I used to make my card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Cute Critters
Dies: MFT Stamps - Cute Critters,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Copic Markers: W00, W1, W3, W5, R20, RV21, RV23, Y35
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - On The Bright Side-Two 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Stickles - Christmas Red,  Detail Gold Embossing Powder

Thanks so much for dropping by, Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful colouring and love the little red heart. Thanks for joining TCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what a little cutie! Love this card! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete