Monday 16 November 2015

Harvest of Blessings - CTS #149 (Take 2)

I decided to make another card using the current sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch and the MFT Stamps' - Harvest Mouse stamp set. This time I used a stencil and some distress ink to make a background for the mouse.


I think this card is more in keeping with the sketch.




Below is a list of the supplies I used for my card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Harvest Mouse
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa,  Distress Ink - Ripe Persimmon and Fossilized Amber
Copic Markers: Mouse-W1, W3, W5 & R20  Shirt-R04, R08 & R14, Scarf & Pants-G21 & G85
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Heidi Swapp - Bird Stencil Set

Thanks so much for dropping by. Have a great day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love how you added the stencilled background! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete