Friday 18 December 2015

Baby Jesus

I broke out an older Recollections stamp set, which unfortunately does not have a name but here is a picture of the set.



I stamped the baby Jesus stamp, then masked it off and stamped Mary and Joseph behind. I coloured the images with Copic Markers and cute out the rectangle with Simon Says Stamp's Stitched Rectangles dies.


I pretty happy with how it turned out.

Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Recollections
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Copics: E00, E11, R20, E50, E51, B21, B93, B95, G24, G85, Y000, Y11, Y13, E27, E29, E31 & E35
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Holly Jolly 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment