Thursday 17 December 2015

Celebrate The Season - The Challenge #54

Hello, I hope your having a good day so far. It's been some weird weather here. My daffodils are starting to come up, way too early and then today it snowed. It has starting raining and the snow is melting fast.

It was a perfect morning to stay in the house and make a card.  I used the current sketch from The Challenge for the layout for my card.



I used the Winter Friends stamp set from Simon Says Stamp/Clearly Besotted for the first time. I coloured the cute little Santa with Copic markers and then fussy cut him out.

Here are a couple of pictures of the finished card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp/Clearly Besotted - Winter Friends,  Hero Arts - Holiday Sayings
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders,  MFT Stamps - Let It Snowflake
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Distress Ink - Shaded Lilac, Tumbled Glass & Peacock Feathers,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: E00, E11, R20, R24, R29, C5, C7, C9, YR23
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Winter Wonderland 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100b Smooth Card Stock,  Craft Medley - B & W Classic Sequins,  Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by, Kathy

1 comment: