Saturday 5 December 2015

Dashing By

Good morning and Happy Saturday! It's ugly and rainy here today and I think it's supposed to be that way all week.

I can't believe it's December 4th already and if I actually going to make Christmas cards and get them in the mail, I better get on it.

Today I made a card using MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Dashing By stamp set and the Stitched Mountain Range die-namics. I cute the Mountain Range out of card stock twice, once in a light brown and once in white. I then hand cut the tops of the white mountains and glued them into the brown mountains to look like snow. I also covered the white snow tops with Clear Rock Candy - Distress Glitter. I'm really happy with how they turned out.

Here are a couple of pictures of the finished card.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - P.I. Dashing By
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Mountain Range and Blueprints 13,  Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11, R20,  Hat & Sweater-R00, R02, R32, BG10, BG11,  Jeans-B91, B93, B97,  Boots-C5 & C7,  Sled-C4, C5, E33 & E37
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Liquitex - Light Modeling Paste,  Heidi Swapp - Confetti Stencil, Distress Glitter - Clear Rock Candy,  Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment