Tuesday 29 December 2015

Mugs and Kisses

Hello again, I hope your having a good day.

I wanted to continue with colouring with Distress Markers so I found another stamp that I wanted to use to make a card. I ended up using the House Mouse - Lip Smackin' Relaxin' stamp by Stampabilities. The colours I ended up using were inspired by the colours on the front of the wooden stamp.

I also ended up making my own patterned paper by using the Argyle Backdrops stamp set by Lawn Fawn.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Stampabilities - House Mouse-Lip Smackin' Relaxin',  Lawn Fawn - Argyle Backdrops,  MFT Stamps - Hug In A Mug
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13, Stitched Circle Stax and Mix & Match Banner,  Spellbinders - Picot Edge Circles,  Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Circles
Ink: Ranger - Archival-Jet Black,  Hero Arts - Dusty Blue & Grape Juice Shadow Inks,  Memento Ink - Grape Jelly
Distress Markers: Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Broken China, Dusty Concord, Pumice Stone and Tumbled Glass
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Canson - 90lb Cold Press Watercolor Paper,  Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment