Thursday 24 December 2015

Nuts About You

Happy Christmas Eve! I hope your almost ready for Christmas tomorrow and don't have too much running around to do. I have done the last of my grocery shopping this morning already so I'm hoping to have a quiet day today.

The card I made today was totally inspired by Kristina Werner and the card she showed yesterday with a couple of robots from Paper Smooches. Although I used Bionic Bots from MFT Stamps and I used Copics instead of Tombow markers for watercoloring, the basic idea was the same.

I discovered while making this card that I really need the refills for my Cool Gray Copics.

Here is the card I came up with.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Miss Tina-Bionic Bots
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & Tag Builder Blueprints 3 (Heart)
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: C00, C1, C3, W00, W1, W3, R20, R29, B000
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Clear Wink of Stella Brush Pen

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment