Saturday 9 January 2016

Happy Easter - CTD374

Good morning! I hope your having a good day so far.

I have made another card, this time jumping way ahead and making an Easter card using the colours from the challenge at  Color Throwdown.


When I was going through my stamps I saw the I'm All Ears stamp set from MFT Stamps and thought it would be perfect in the above colours.

I colour the cute Pure Innocence girl with Copics and then fussy cut her out and edged the cut out with a Memento -Tuxedo Black marker to make her looked more finished.

Once I finished my card I wished I had put more white in the card but I'm still pretty happy overall with how the card turned out.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-I'm All Ears
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Stitched Circle Stax
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Memento Ink - London Fog
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11, R20   Dress & Bow-BG11, BG32, BG13   Ears-W1, W3, W5, R20   Shoes-W1, W3, W5   Hair-Y21, Y26, E13  Carrot-YR12, YR18, G14, G16
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Memento - Tuxedo Black Dual Marker

Thanks for dropping by, Kathy

3 comments:

  1. The way time flies, it's not too early to be thinking about Easter, for sure! And you can't go wrong with a PI :) Darling card! Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's precious! Great use of the colors!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little PI girl is absolutely adorable...love the awesome sketch you used, too!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete