Sunday 3 January 2016

I Love You

The first week of 2016 and it's on to making Valentines Day cards.

I decided to make a card using the Simon Says Stamp - Ugly Sweater stamp set and make it a Valentine sweater instead of an ugly Christmas sweater. I think I'll be looking through my other stamp sets to see what else I can do with this stamp set.

Here are a couple of pictures of my card.


 I used the small flower from the Simon Says Stamp - Like Your Style stamp set to make a corsage or brooch on the sweater.

Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Ugly Sweater, Like Your Style and Watt's Up?
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles & Sweaters
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Hero Arts - Bubble Gum Shadow Ink
Copic Markers: RV10, RV21, RV23, RV17 &  RV09
Design Paper: Authentique - Lovely 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Sakura - White Gel Pen,  Wink of Stella - Clear Brush Marker

Thank you so much for dropping by, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment