Sunday 10 January 2016

Love You

Hello, I hope your having a good day today.

Last night I started colouring the cute little Pure Innocence from the MFT Stamps' Guess Who Loves You stamp set. I knew that I wanted to paper piece her top but I wasn't quite sure what design paper I wanted to use. I ended up using a totally different colour palette then I originally thought.



I ended up using My Mind's Eye - Kate- & Co.-Cambridge Court 6x6 paper pad and a dark grey and a soft teal card stock.

Here is a couple of pictures of the finished card.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Guess Who Loves You
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 3
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Hero Arts - Charcoal Shadow Ink
Copic Markers:  Skin - E00, E11, R20  Hair - E31, E23, E27  Sunglasses & Shoes - R83, R85, W1, W3, W5  Pants - B93, B97, B99
Card Stock - Neenah - 80 lb smooth,  Recollections - White 110 lb, High Rise 65 lb and Earth 65 lb
Other: Foam Tape

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment