Sunday 17 January 2016

The Whirl To Me - SPDSS36

Hello, I hope your having a good weekend.

I had a chance the other day to make a card using the current sketch from SugarPea Designs as well as their You Blow Me Away stamp set. It's such a great little set where you can add different images for the dragon to hold, including the pinwheel, which I used.

Here is a picture of the sketch.



I made my "Dragon" card into a Valentine's card and really love how it turned out.




Below is a list of the supplies I used for my card.

Stamps: SugarPea Designs - You Blow Me Away
Dies: MFT Stamps - Tag Builder Blueprints 3,  Stitched Circle Stax,  Stitched Scallop Edges
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Memento Ink - Ladybug
Copic Markers: R81, R83, R85, R24, R29, R39, W00, W1, W3, BG11, BG32 & BG13
Design Paper: Crate Paper - Fourteen 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by and hope you have a good day! Kathy

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Kathy! Love your colour choices and the clean look to your card!! Thank you for joining us at SugarPea!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! I just love this little dragon!
    Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! This is adorable!! I love how you stamped the sentiment in two colors to match the scheme from the rest of the design! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete