Wednesday 27 January 2016

You Turn Me On

 I can't believe it's half way through the week already. Today it's pretty ugly and rainy out but it's nice to see some bulbs bursting through the ground, so there is definitely signs that spring is coming very soon.

I finally broke out the Lawn Fawn - Turn Me On mini stamp set that I have had for a few weeks. I was very much inspired by a card that Nichol Magourik made way back on December 7, 2015 with the same set.

Here are a couple of pictures of my card.





I actually used every stamp in the little set, except for the exclamation point.

Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Turn Me On,  Argyle Backdrops
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  Lawn Fawn - Stitched Borders,  MFT Stamps - Stitched Scallop Edges
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Hero Arts - Bubble Gum and Charcoal Shadow Ink
Copic Markers: Y000, Y13, R20, RV10, RV13, C00, C1 & C3
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment