Wednesday 24 February 2016

Loads of Fun

Hello, I hope your having a good week so far.  I can't believe it's almost the end of February already.

On Monday, I received some new Lawn Fawn stamp sets I order and today I finished making a card using the Loads of Fun set. Who knew that a washing machine/dryer could be so cute.

Here are a couple of pictures of my card.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Loads of Fun
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and 20
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Hero Arts - Dark Quartz Shadow Ink
Copic Markers: C00, C1, C3, C4, C5, C7, BG10, BG11, B00, BG53, BG57, R02, R05
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape,  Ranger - Glossy Accents

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment