Saturday 13 February 2016

Magical Birthday Wishes

Happy Saturday! I hope if you live somewhere cold and snowy that you are keeping warm. I live on the West Coast of Canada were it is pretty mild today with a few showers.

I coloured one of the fairies from the Avery Elle - Pixie Dust stamp set yesterday and made it into a card. This is such a great stamp set with three cute Fairies/Pixies, clouds, accessories and lots of sentiments.

Here is a cute card I came up with.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Avery Elle - Pixie Dust
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Memento - Lulu Lavender
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E13, R20  Hair-E40, E42, E43  Dress-V12, V15, V17  Wings-BG10, B000, Colourless Blender  Stars-Y35
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline-Fiddlesticks
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Wink Of Stella - Clear Brush Marker,   Foam Tape,  Tiny Star Confetti from Ebay

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great weekend!  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment