Monday 15 February 2016

Some Bunny Loves You

Hello and Happy President's Day if your in the U.S. and Happy Family Day if your in most of Canada. Hope you have a day off and can enjoy an extra leisure day.

I made the Bunny Ears stamp that I coloured yesterday into a card today.


I'm so glad I have the E40 series of Copics now, I really like how they look.

Here is a couple of pictures of the finished card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Bunny Ears
Dies: MFT Stamps - Mix & Match Banner,  Stitched Scallop Edges
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E13, R20  Hair - E27  Egg - BG10, BG11, BG32  Bunny Suit - E40, E42, E43, R20
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - On The Bright Side-Two 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment