Tuesday 15 March 2016

Magical Vegetable Garden

Hello friends, I hope your doing well.  I made another card using the Rooting For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn today.  I combined the vegetable images will a fairy from the Fairy Friends stamp set and think the card turned out pretty cute.

I made a whole bunch of vegetables yesterday, so I have supplies for quite a few cards.


This was the idea I had the other day to have the fairy sprinkle some sequin "water" on the plants.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Rooting For You and Fairy Friends
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Rooting For You,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Ink:  Background - Vintage Photo and Tumbled Glass,  Vegetables & Watering Can - Hero Arts Shadow Ink - Orange Soda, Fresh Peach, Soft Vanilla, Grape Juice, Lime Green, Field Greens, Soft Granite,  Beet & Turnip - Memento Ink - Sweet Plum,  Fairy - MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Sentiment - Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers - E00, E11, R20, BG10, BG13, E40, E43, E44
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Wink of Stella - Clear Brush Marker,  Simon Says Stamp - Assorted Moonshine Sequins, Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment