Tuesday 29 March 2016

Sweet Birthday - Lawnscaping Challenge #126

Hello friends, I hope you had a lovely Easter and are having a good day.

I decided to make a card today for the Lawnscaping Challenge #126 Sweets.


I used two different Lawn Fawn stamp sets and matching dies to make my card. It's a simple card but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Baked With Love and Milk & Cookies
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Baked With Love and Milk & Cookies,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: BG10, BG11, BG32, BG72, BG75, C00, C1, C3, E40, E42, E31, E34, E35, R24 & R29
Design Paper: Lawn Fawn - Beachside Pint-sized patterns 6x6 paper pad,  My Mind's Eye - Fiddlesticks 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock

Thanks so much for dropping by, Kathy

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little scene. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete