Friday 15 April 2016

Little Bundle

Hello again, I actually made three cards yesterday that I never posted here.  I used the Little Bundle stamp set from Lawn Fawn and made some adorable welcome baby cards. This was my first go with the ScanNCut.

Here are pictures of each card.




And here is them all together.



Unfortunately I did not keep track of the Copic marker colours this time but listed below is what I do know I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Little Bundle
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 , 20 and Grassy Fields
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Hero Arts - Cup O'Joe Shadow Ink,  Distress Ink - Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Tumbled Glass & Blueprint Sketch
Paper: Recollections 110lb card stock for the card bases,  Strathmore - 300 series 140lb cold press watercolour paper for the backgrounds,   Neenah - 80lb smooth solar white card stock for the stamped images
Copic Markers

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment