Saturday 23 April 2016

Sunny Smiles

Hello friends, I hope your having a good weekend.  I made a couple of card using the Polynesian Paradise stamp set from MFT Stamps. I was inspired to break out the stamp set by Joy Taylor of Simple By Design Blog.

Here is my first card where I made a mask out of thin card stock and inked a circle with distress inks to make a sunset on my card front.  I found it quite hard to get a good blend.

I stamped a couple of images, coloured them with Copic markers and then cut them with my ScanNCut.  I popped both images on the card front with foam tape to add some dimension.


Here is a couple of pictures of the finished card.







Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Polynesian Paradise
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Circles Stax
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Ripe Persimmon, Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11, E13, R20  Hair-YR20, YR24, E35, E37  Skirt & Leaves-YG23, YG25, YG67  Flowers-Y38, RV25  Top-BG10, BG32
Other: Recollections - 110b Cardstock for card base,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock for coloured images

Thanks so much for dropping by. I will be posting the second card shortly. Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment