Saturday 23 April 2016

Welcome To Paradise

Hello friends, here is the second card I made using the Polynesian Paradise stamp set from MFT Stamps.

This time I made a sunset beach background on watercolour paper using distress inks and they blended much better.  I used the Hillside Borders dies from Lawn Fawn to make a mask for the sand and sky.

I was looking through my different stamp sets and found the plam tree in the Penguins in Paradise stamp set also from MFT Stamps.  I was also unsure if I wanted to add a sentiment on the card front and so far have decided against it.

Here are a couple of pictures of the card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Polynesian Paradise and Penguins In Paradise
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Lawn Fawn - Hillside Borders
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Distress Ink - Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Vintage Photo, Ripe Persimmon, Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberries and Wilted Violet
Copic Markers: Skin - E51, E11, E33, R20  Hair - YR20, YR24, E35, E37  Top - BG10, BG32, BG13 Skirt , Leaves and Palm Tree Fronds - YG23, YG67  Flowers - Y00, Y15, R20  Tree Trunk - E23, E27, E29
Other: Recollections - 110lb Yardstick for card base,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock for the Copic coloured images,  Strathmore - 300 Series 140lb Cold Press Watercolor Paper

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great evening! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment