Thursday 12 May 2016

I'm Here For You - MFTWSC280

Hello Friends, I hope your having a good week.  A couple of days ago I received my order of some new MFT Stamps goodies and wanted to break them out right away.

It's kind of strange that I was even hesitating to order the Make Yourself At Home stamp set and yet it needed up being the stamp set I have used first.

I also used the current sketch from the MFT Card Challenge as the layout for my card.



I kept to a very small colour palette and here is the card I came up with.




Below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Make Yourself At Home,  Damask Background
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Stitched Scallop Edges
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Hero Arts - Fresh Peach Shadow Ink
Copic Markers: R02, R05, R08, G82, YG63, G94, E23, E27, E29
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day  See you soon, Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Just lovely - so comfy and homey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I love the sentiment and nice colour combination.

    ReplyDelete