Monday 9 May 2016

Unicorns & Rainbows

Hello friends, I hope your having a good start to your day.

I finally used the cute Unicorns and Rainbows stamp set and matching dies from Mama Elephant to make a card. I knew I wanted to make a rainbow unicorn but didn't really want to use red so I modified the rainbow colours slightly.

I blended Shaded Lilac & Spun Sugar distress inks to make the sky background for the card and used the Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn to make the main clouds on the card.

Here are a couple of pictures of the finished card.





Below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: Mama Elephant - Unicorns and Rainbows
Dies: Mama Elephant - Peek A Frames, Unicorns and Rainbows,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Lawn Fawn - Puffy Cloud Borders
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Shaded Lilac & Spun Sugar
Copic Markers: Rainbow, Mane & Tail - RV13, YR04, Y06, YG23, BG10, BG13, V15  Clouds - B000  Unicorn - Colorless Blender, C1, C3, RV10  Castle - V12, V15, RV10, RV13, Y11, Y06, E00, E31, E27
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape,  Wink of Stella - Clear Brush Marker

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment