Saturday 14 May 2016

You're A Classic - FMS236

Hello again friend, I hope you had a good day!  I actually made a second card today, this time I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches for my card layout.

I used Soda Pop stamp set and Soda Pop Bottles die-namic from MFT Stamps,  that I had not used before. I also used three different Hero Arts' background stamps to add some detail and texture to the card.

Here is the inspiration sketch:


And here is a couple of pictures of the card I came up with.




Below is a list of the supplies I used:

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Soda Pop,  Hero Arts - Vertical Arrows, Capture Prism and Pinstripes Background
Dies: MFT Stamps - Soda Pop Bottles and Blueprints 20
Ink: Memento Ink - Lady Bug
Other: MFT Stamps - Wild Cherry Card Stock,  Recollections - White & Brown Card Stock, Silver Card Stock, Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great night! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! I have the soda pop dies and set and I love them - they much such cool cards and this is no exception! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete