Saturday 25 June 2016

Hello Sunshine - MFTWSC286

Good morning and Happy Saturday!  I hope you're having a good day so far.

I decided to colour up the hula girl image from the MFT Stamps' Polynesian Paradise stamps. I have been trying to practice using different colour combinations of Copic markers for skin. I wanted to make the girl have tanned skin so I used E11, E33, V15 and I'm happy with how it turned out.




For my card layout, I used the current sketch from MFT Card Challenges.



I decided to use the pineapple image from the same stamp set to make patterned paper to go behind the main image.

Here are a couple of pictures of the finished card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Polynesian Paradise
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  Girl - Skin-E11, E33, V15, R21  Hair - YR20, YR24, E35, E37  Top - BG13, BG57  Shirt - YG23, YG67  Flower - Y02, R02, R05  Pineapple - Y02, YR23, YR24, YG23, YG67
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by and hope to see you soon, Kathy

1 comment: