Monday 20 June 2016

Little Hello

Hello friends, it's the beginning of the last week of school for kids around here and soon the cul-de-sac will be full of little ones.

I have been a bad girl lately and buying way too many goodies but their are so many great products coming out all the time, it's hard to resist.

I was lucky enough to finally get my hands on the Neat and Tangled - Better Together stamp set and I knew I wanted to make a card using it.

I was very much inspired by a card that Laura Bassen made for the March 2016 release at Neat and Tangled Blog. She does such awesome ink blending on her cards I thought I would give it a try and keep the blending very soft.

Here is my finished card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Neat and Tangled - Better Together
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Twisted Citron and Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers: Skin - E51, E11, BV00, R20  Girl - R02, R05, R08, Y21, YR23, YR24, E33, E35 Owl - C00, C1, C3, C5 , R20,YR16  Boy - E44, E47, E49, G12, G14, G16, B95, B97, B99, E27, E29 Fox - E97, E99, E000
Other: Recollections - 110lb Cardstock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth White Cardstock, Sakura - Black Gel Pen,  Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by. I hope to be back with another card very soon.  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment