Friday 10 June 2016

Spring Friends - MFTWSC284

Hello friends, yeah, it's Friday!

I finally got to make a card using this week's sketch  at MFT Card Challenges.

Here is the picture of the sketch.


To start with I cut a circle using the Stitched Circle Stax, stamped the main image from the Pure Innocence - Spring Friends stamp set and coloured it with Copic markers.


I stamped, coloured and fussy cut out the animals from the set and added them to the above panel.

Below is the completed card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Spring Friends
Dies: MFT Stamps - Sticthed Circle Stax
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Copic Markers: Skin - E000, E00, E11, E13, R20  Hair - E55, E25, E59  Top - R02, R05, R08  Pants - B93, B95, B97  Shoes - C3, C5, C7, C9  Sky - B000, B00  Grass - G40, G12, G14  Duck - Y00, Y15, YR04  Bunny - E41, E42, E43, R20  Butterfly - V12, V15, V17, R05
Design Paper: MFT Stamps - Plaid Patterns 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Wink of Stella - Clear Brush Marker

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great weekend! Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy! I just popped over from the MFT Challenge page. I wanted a closer look at you card. I LOVE the colors you used. I wondered if you chose them based on the plaid paper or you just lucked out with such a great match? LOL I have the plaid paper, too, and really like the colors of it. Your coloring is super, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeanne, thanks so much for dropping by and the lovely compliment. I actually coloured all the images first and then went searching for some paper to use. I was actually originally thinking of using a coral square behind the image and see what patterned paper I had that would go but while looking discovered that the purple made the image pop. Have a great night, Kathy

      Delete