Monday 4 July 2016

Be You

Hello friends, I hope your having a good day so far.

I was going through my stamp sets and decided to use a set that I have never used before. I decided to use the super cute Pure Innocence girl from the Just The Way You Are stamp set from MFT Stamps.

I coloured her super bright and found some matching card stock in order to make a fun and bright card.



Below is a list of supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence - Just The Way You Are
Die: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 15
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E13, BV11, R22  Hair & Shoes - C5, C7, C9  Clothes - RV55, RV09, B02, B05, YG21, YG23
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape,  Wink Of Stella - Clear Brush Marker

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment