Wednesday 13 July 2016

Because You're Amazing

Hello friends, I hope your having a good week so far.

I did another distress  ink watercoloring using the same Beautiful Bouquet Ranunculus and different distress ink colours. This time I added a die cut word that I cut out and layered four times and a complimentary sentiment which I stamped with Versafine - Onyx Black ink.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Wplus9 - Beautiful Bouquet Ranunculus
Dies: MFT Stamps - Because You (Die & Stamp Set),  Mama Elephant - Peek A Frame
Ink: Versamark,  Distress Ink - Squeezed Lemonade, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn, Evergreen Bough, Tumbled Glass,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Other: Tim Holtz - Distress Watercolor Cardstock,  Simon Says Stamp - Sequins Sunshine Mix,  Recollections - Card Stock & Sequins,  Snow Detail Embossing Powder

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment