Wednesday 20 July 2016

I Love You Because...

Hello friends, we are half way through the week and half way through The Dailey Marker 30 Challenge. I have done pretty well and only missed one day of colouring.

Today I did something different and watercolored with distress inks without embossing the image. I got the leaves the little too wet before I added colour so they bled a little but I'm still pretty happy with the final results.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Wplus9 - Beautiful Bouquets Dahlia,  MFT Stamps - Because You
Dies: MFT Stamps - Because You
Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber, Shaded Lilac, Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet, Tumbled Glass
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Tim Holtz - Distress Watercolor Card Stock,  Pretty Pink Posh - 4mm Sparkling Clear Sequins

Thank you so much for dropping by. I hope you come back soon, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment