Tuesday 12 July 2016

With Thanks

Hello friends, I hope you are having a good week so far.

I watched a YouTube Video from Dawn Woleslagle of Wplus9 using distress inks to colour the Beautiful Bouquet Ranunculus stamp. I loved it so much I thought I would give it a try.

I stamped the Ranunculus Bouquet on the rough side of a distress watercolor cardstock  panel with Versafine ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I used my new Silver Black Velvet watercolor paint brushes in sizes 2, 4 and 8. (Love them by the way)

Here is the finished panel.


I then decided to cut the panel down with the largest die in the Blueprints 13 die-namics from MFT Stamps, added a thin card stock border and a sentiment and mounted on an A2 size card base with foam tape. I finished off the card with a sprinkling of Clear Pretty Pink Posh sequins.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Wplus9 - Beautiful Bouquet Ranunculus
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Inks: Versafine - Warermark,  Distress Ink -  Ripe Persimmon, Festive Berries, Spiced Marmalade, Mowed Lawn, Evergreen Bough, Iced Spruce and Tumbled Glass, Versafine - Onyx Black
Other: Distress Watercolor Cardstock,  Recollections - Flamingo Cardstock,  Pretty Pink Posh - 4mm Sparkling Clear sequins,  Foam Tape,  Snow Detailed Embossing Powder

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment