Friday 2 September 2016

A Treat Filled Day

Hello my friends, I hope your having a good day so far.

I had a chance to make another card, this time using the Happy Howloween stamp set from Lawn Fawn.

I made the sky background by blending Carved Pumpkin and Wilted Violet distress ink onto white card stock and then I sprayed it with water from the Distress Sprayer and then dabbed it with paper towel.

I used the new Stitched Tree Borders dies from Lawn Fawn to make the black hills/trees.  I did try to colour the dogs in two tones with Copic markers like Nichol Spohr did in a recent card but didn't mage to pull it off as well.

Overall, I'm still happy with how the card turned out.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Howloween
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Stitched Tree Borders,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Carved Pumpkin and Wilted Violet
Copic Markers: E53, E55, W5, W7, V12, V15, YG03, YG25, E31, E35, E57, E59, R24, R29, YR15, YR18
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape, Sakura - Black Gel Pen

Thanks so much for dropping by, Hope you have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment