Friday 9 September 2016

Happy Harvest - Addicted To CAS Challenge #96-Harvest

Hello again, I had enough time today to make another card.

This time is for the current challenge at Addicted to CAS, which is the code word Harvest.  Although clean and simple is not my general style, I thought I would try to make a simple but cute card.


For my card, I cut out an oval from a rectangle of masking paper, attached it to my card front panel and then inked the oval with distress inks.

I used the scarecrow image along with a crow and some pumpkins from the Happy Harvest stamp set from Lawn Fawn.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Happy Harvest
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & 20,  Spellbinders - Classic Ovals Large
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron
Copic Markers: Scarecrow - E00, E53, R00, Y21, E23, B95, B97, B99, R24, R39,  G82, G99, YR23, YR24, E25, E29  Pumpkins - YR15, YR18, E19, YG63, YG67 Crow - W3, W5, W7, YR04
Other: Spectrum Noir - Ultra Smooth 100 lb. Premium White Cardstock,  Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great weekend! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card! Love the scene you've created and the sponged oval is perfect.
    Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete