Friday 16 September 2016

Hello Fall - SPDMIX15

Hello friends and happy Friday!  I was lucky enough to receive several orders of new craft supplies this week and finally I got a chance to play just a little bit.

Ever since I saw the new SugarPea Designs new Fall Fox stamp set I have wanted to get my hands on it and yesterday is happened.  Yeah!!

I decided to use it right away and make a card for the current Mix It Up Challenge at Sugar Pea Designs Blog.


I decided to use the sketch for my card.  I stamped and masked off a couple of pumpkins in front of the fox with a fence, onto a pice of white card stock cut with a circle die. I then coloured the images with Copic markers.

Here is a couple of pictures of my finished card.



I am just in love with these the foxes in this stamp set.

Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: SugarPea Designs - Fall Fox
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Stax,  Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Circles
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa,  Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Copic Markers: Fox - E50, E53, E11, E13, E15, G82, G99, B95, B97, B99, Y35  Fence - E43, E44, E47  Pumpkins - YR15, YR18, E08, YG63, YG67
Design Paper; My Mind's Eye - Stella and Rose - Mabel 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a great evening! Kathy

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card using Fall Fox! Autumn here we come! Thank for for sharing with us at the SugarPea Mix It Up Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Like your choice of background paper.

    ReplyDelete