Sunday 25 September 2016

Viciously Cute - MFTWSC299

Hello my friends and welcome to another Sunday.

Today I made a card for the current sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges.


For my card I used another retired Pure Innocence stamp set, this time it was the Kitty Costume set.  I coloured the cute little girl's kitty costume in warm grass and while I like how it turned out I think I need to order one more darker gray Copic.  Currently the darkest gray I own is W7.




Below is a list of the supplies I used to make my card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Kitty Costume
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Cirle Stax and Stitched Basic Edges,  Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Circles
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versamark
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R20  Hair - YR20, YR24, E35, E37  Costume - W3, W5, W7
Design Paper: Echo Park - Chillingsworth 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape,  Snow Detail Embossing Powder

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

1 comment: