Saturday 29 October 2016

Be Spooky

Hello again my friends, I was lucky enough to get a chance to make another card today. This time I broke out the Bootastic stamp set and matching dies from Mama Elephant.

The background was made by masking off a circle for the moon, and then using distress ink for the sky.  Once I peeled off the mask I coloured some blobs on the moon with C00 and Colorless Blender to give the moon some more detail.  It's very subtle but I think makes a different in real life.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Mama Elephant - Bootastic
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Grassy Fields,  Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Circles (Moon Mask),  Mama Elephant - Bootastic
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Salty Ocean and Wilted Violet
Copic Markers: E11, E33, V15, R20, E27, E15, V12, V15, V17, YG00, YG03, C1, C5, Y35
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Martha Stewart - Iron Fence Deep Punch

Thanks again for dropping by and I hope to be back soon  Have a great night! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment