Thursday 13 October 2016

Give Thanks - SugarPea Mix It Up Challenge #18

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good week.  I wanted to make a card for the current SugarPea Designs mix it up challenge.


I decided to use the sketch portion of this challenge for my card.

I just love the Fall Fox stamp set from SugarPea Designs so I used it on this card.


Here is a close up of the cute images.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: SugarPea Designs - Fall Fox
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Memento Ink - Cantaloupe
Copic Markers: Pumpkins - YR12, YR16, E08, E23, E27  Fence - E42, E44, E47  Fox - E11, E13, E15, E50, E53  Jacket - Y21, YR24  Scarf - G82, G99  Pants - B95
Other: Recollections - Card Stock

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have great day! Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, Super cute card. I just got this set and started to play with it myself. Love that little fox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy this is so sweet, I love the colours you used to for this little fox! Thank you for sharing with us at SugarPea for the Mix It Up Challenge!

    ReplyDelete