Tuesday 18 October 2016

Halloween Shadow Box

Hello my friends, and welcome to another week.  With Halloween just two weeks away I thought I better get on to making an insert for my 5 x 7 shadow box that I have been putting onto my mantle.

I searched on Pinterest under Halloween Sampler for some ideas and below is what I came up with.



Below is a list of the supplies I used other then the card stock which was all Recollections from Michaels.

Top Left: Lawn Fawn - Bugs and Kisses jar die,  MFT Stamps - Candy Jars die for Nose, Googly Eyes
Top Right: MFT Stamps - High-Rise Alpha Uppercase dies
Middle Left:  Micro Pore Tape cut in half lengthwise and wrapped around a 2" square , Googly Eyes
Middle Right: Simon Says Stamp - Trick or Treat stamp and die set, Copic Markers - E23, E27, E29, C00, C1, C3,  Sakura - Black Gel Pen
Bottom Left: MFT Stamps - Spooky Window die,  Stickles - Christmas Red
Bottom Right: Simon Says Stamp - Trick or Treat stamp and die set,  Copic Markers - E40, E41, E42, E43, R20, C5, C7, C9, V12, V15, V17,  Sakura - Black Gel Pen

I hope you like my little Halloween insert.  Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment