Sunday 23 October 2016

Too Cute To Spook

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good weekend.  I received several packages of new craft supplies but really haven't had too much time in the last couple of days to play.  I did finally get to make a card today using the new Bunny Mask-erade stamp step from Wplus9.  It's such a great set and totally usable for different types of card, not just Halloween.



I did actually make a Halloween card for my go go round with this new set.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Wplus9 - Bunny Mask-erade,  MFT Stamps - P.I. Little Witch (Sentiment)
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Trees In The Forest,  Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Mermaid Lagoon, Wilted Violet and Black Soot
Copic Markers: W00, W1, W3, R00, R20, E11, E13, E19, E21, E23, E25, YR12, YR16, V06, V09
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100 lb. Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock,  Foam Tape

Thanks you so much for dropping by and have a great night! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment