Saturday 1 October 2016

You A-maze Me

Hello my friends and Happy World Cardmaking Day and first day of October.  It is definitely cooler here and I am very tempted to turn on the heat in the house instead of putting on a sweater.

Today I made a card using another Pure Innocence stamp set from MFT Stamps, the one I used is Corn Maze Girl.  The stamp set include a corn stalk which I stamp several time to make a background for my cute little girl.  The girl and the background was coloured using Copic markers.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Corn Maze Girl
Dies: Spellbinders - Grand Rectangles,  MFT Stamps - Dotted Scallop Border Trio
Inks: MFT Stamps - MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Memento - Bamboo Leaves
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R20  Jacket & Heart - V12, V15, V17  Dress & Boots - G82, G99  Hair - E21, E23, E27  Corn Stalks - Y21, Y26  Sky - BG10, BG11  Ground - E40, E42, E43, E44  Grass - G21, G24, E51
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found Two-Breeze 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and happy card making! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment