Sunday 27 November 2016

All I Want For Christmas

Hello my friends, I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  It's been a pretty miserable rainy one here but I'm hoping it will clear up in the next few days.  Yesterday was busy doing laundry, running around getting a new cell phone (I killed my old one by dropping it into water) and going to Costco.

Today I have a bit of time to get my craft on and so I made a card.  I used the Baaah Humbug stamp set from Lawn Fawn, which I bought last year but barely used.

I think this is the card I going to give the man for Christmas because it combines Christmas and love.



Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Baaah Humbug
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & 20
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Lawn Fawn - Lime Green Shadow Ink
Copic Markers: C00, C1, C3, C5, R24, R27, R29, B21, B24
Other: Recollections - 110lb and 65lb Card Stock and Pearls,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White Card Stock

Thank you for coming by and visiting.  Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment