Thursday 3 November 2016

Best Is Yeti To Come - MFTWSC305

Hello my friends, I'm so excited to finally get a day without rain, we have had so much rain around here lately.

Today I made a card using the current sketch at MFT Card Challenges.  I used the Beast Friends stamp set from MFT Stamps to make my card.


I kept to a very limited colour scheme and some of the details on this card are pretty subtle.  I used the Scattered Surface Background stamp from MFT to stamp on the white card base in a soft blue and on the blue rectangle panel in white.  I also used tumbled glass distress ink to colour the sky and then pounced on some white ink through a "snow" stencil.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Beast Friends,  Scattered Surface Background
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprint 20,  Stitched Oval Stax and Stitched Mountain Range
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Hero Arts - Unicorn Pigment Ink and Soft Sky Shadow Ink,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers: W00, W1, W3, B91, B93, R20
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape,  Sakura - Black Gel Pen

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment