Friday 25 November 2016

Elfs On Their Shelves

Hello my friends, if you celebrate, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  It's been very hard but I have restrained myself a little bit and have only placed one crafty Black Friday order.  It's so hard with everyone having sales.

The other day I received my small order from Neat and Tangled which included the two new Christmas stamp sets, Elfs On Their Shelves and Santa's Wonderland.  The images were so cute I had to ink them up right away.  I coloured up all of the elf images with Copic markers first.


I ended up making two cards using these images plus a few more.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Neat and Tangled - Elfs On Their Shelves
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13, 20 and Stitched Square Stax
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Squeezed Lemonade
Copic Markers: E00, BV00, E11, R00, R24, R27, R39, G12, G14, G16, C00, C1, C7, C9, E23, E25, E29
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen and White Gelly Pen

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment