Sunday 6 November 2016

Happy Howlidays - Fusion Card Challenge-Primary

Hello again my friends, I made a Christmas card today using the sketch from Fusion Card Challenge and the cute dog from the Happy Holidays stamp set from Avery Elle.

This is also my colouring for Day 6 of The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin. This challenge is to encourage everyone to try colouring a little bit every day for 30 days but with no pressure.

Here is a picture of the current challenge from Fusion Card Challenge. You can either use the sketch, the inspiration photo or combine them both.


For my card I used just the sketch.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Avery Elle - Happy Howlidays
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Stax
Ink: MFT Staps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Winter Wonderland 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers:  W00, W1, W3, W5, R00, R24, R29, R39, C00, C1
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape, Sakura - White & Black Gel Pen

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great rest of your weekend! Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty colors/patterns and love, love that cute little Howliday pup! A perfect addition to the Fusion gallery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is just doggone adorable! No bones about it, you know how to design a card that will make a person smile. Thanks for playing along at Fusion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This puppy makes me smile! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete