Tuesday 22 November 2016

Holiday Cheer

Hello again, I am back to making a couple more Christmas cards.  I coloured up some more images from the Toasty Greetings stamp set from MFT Stamps and made two cards.

For the first card I used Stormy Sky and Tumbled Glass distress inks for the sky and for the second card I used Stormy Sky and Shaded Lilac.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown - Toasty Greetings
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass and Shaded Lilac
Copic Markers: C00, C1, C5, C7, C9, R24, R27, R39, B21, B24, YG03, YG23, YG63, YR16
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Ranger - Frosted Lace and Diamond Stickles,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment