Tuesday 15 November 2016

Merry & Bright - Mojo474

Hello my friends I hope you are keeping well.   I did quite a bit of colouring of Christmas images the other day but I'm just getting around to making cards with some of these images.

Today I made a card using the current sketch from Mojo Monday.


The images are from the Jingle All The Way stamp set and the sentiment is from the Merry Everything stamp set which are both from MFT Stamps.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Jingle All The Way and Merry Everything
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20 & 27, Stitched Square Stax
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Vesafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: E00, E11, V15, E33, R20, R24, R27, R29, C00, C1, C5, C7, C9, Y35, E21, E25, E27, G24, G94
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen,  Foam Tape and Twine

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Precious image and great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete