Friday 18 November 2016

Merry Christmas

Hello, I'm back again with another card.  This I time I used the sweet bunny angel from the Pix's Happy Holiday stamp set from Mama Elephant.

I suspended the bunny with some silver thread so she can actually swing back and forth in the sky.  I think the angel would also work for a sweet baby card as well.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Mama Elephant - Pix's Happy Holiday,  Hero Arts - Merry Christmas Trees
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Puffy Cloud Borders
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass,  Versamark
Copic Markers: E40, E42, R20, R21, R22, BG10, BG11, C3, C1, C00
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen and Stardust Gelly Roll Pen,  Coats - Metallic Decorative Thread,  Silver Detail Embossing Powder

Thank you again for dropping by.  Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment