Saturday 19 November 2016

Merry Everything

Hello my friends, I hope you are have a good weekend so far.

For me generally Saturdays are all about laundry but in between loads I did get a chance to make this card.

The "frame" was made by cutting some white card stock with the Lawn Fawn - Landscape Leafy Backdrop die.  I then use the tree end of the die to cut some brown card stock and then trimmed off the frame with scissors so just the tree remained.

I took the brown tree, dusted it with a powder tool and then edged some of the branches with a bottle of Embossing Edger from Personal Stamp Exchange that I have had in my stash forever.  (I orginally bought the bottle to reink an old embossing ink pad from the same company, which I actually still have and is actually still wet.) I then sprinkled the branches with Hero Arts - White Puff embossing powder and heat it with my heat tool.  I'm not sure it comes across in the pictures but it really has the texture of snow in real life.

The Santa and Reindeer come form the Merry Everything stamp set from MFT Stamps, which I coloured with Copic Markers.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Merry Everything
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Landscape Leafy Backdrop and Stitched Hillside Borders
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean
Copic Markers: Santa - E00, E11, R20, R24, R27, R39, C00, C1, C5, C7, C9, W00, W1  Reindeer - E31, E34, E35, E55, E57, R00, R20, Y23, Y35, G12, G14, R24, R27, R39
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape,  Personal Stamp Exchange - Embossing Edger,  Hero Arts - White Puff embossing powder,  Sakura - White Gelly Roll pen

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment